Ahhh!! Lovin' all of this sunshine! After pretty much 2 solid months of snow, it's a welcome change. I know I am not the only person that thinks so. However, I did manage to get something good out of all of that snow.. besides new back muscles. :) I gained some time. I also gained some knowledge. Time to study something that I have always been curious about for a long time now. Of course, there was ample time spent playing the Playstation 3, I couldn't possibly go too long without showing the system a little attention, but a lot of my time was spent reading and researching the workings of the 'Net and some legitimate and seemingly shady work at home business opportunities.
In my quest for knowledge I uncovered lots of valuable information. Not all of it was free. But with what I've learned and am now incorporating into my daily business practice, I am much more comfortable in my potential to make a successful living working from home, something that I have always wanted to do, but always on the fence about scams and naysayers telling me not to do it. That's part of the reason I posted the article below. Don't let anyone take your dream from you. If I had listened to people I'd probably still be scrubbin pots and pans and spills in the rest room. Not that it's not an honest way to make a living, just something I wasn't satisfied to do. I was wise to take my time in selecting material and opportunities on the web. There are some good work at home opportunities out there but there are also some 'underacheivers'. With that let it be said that some programs and methods are victimized. some people expect that if they invest the minimal amount, usually $29-$200, that a company will basically start sending them checks for doing literally nothing. Like any business venture a profitable work at home opportunity takes time and there is work to be done. Don't buy into just anything or anything that gives the impression your going to explode in cash overnight. That is very unrealistic. Most opportunities have a learning curve and that apart from the desire to perform is usually the biggest obstacle to overcome.
I'm not going to say I will get rich working at home, though that is what I believe, and expect no less as I am the eternal optimist. That attitude applies to everything that I do though. I believe that anything is possible and with faith and gratitude there is nothing that anyone of us can't achieve. What I will say is this, I never would have known had I not taken the time to learn and a taken a chance. Had I not initiated the process with a little research I'd still be content and know nothing about some of the great potential to make money out on the web now. I could have never known had I not taken the opportunity to try to do something positive for myself. If I don't try try my best..I take that back there is no try.. only do.. or do not,in my book, If I don't seize the chance and do my best then I have no one to blame but myself.
I have learned so much from the company that I decided to invest in and look forward to making a lot of money using the knowledge that they've given me. I enjoy the fact that if I need help then there's a coach there to help. It is really up to me and my desire to do what it takes to make money. I look forward to the day in the future where this is all I am doing for my income. I know to get there is gonna be some work, but considering I am already seeing the benefit of working at home there's nothing that can persuade me to give up on the idea. My only regret is that I didn't start sooner, but I guess that's better than not giving it a chance at all.
While this blog will cover a wide area of my personal interests, one of the main focal points will be my experience working from home and helping others decide what is right for them concerning a work at home experience. If you would like more information regarding what I do to make money at home.. visit my web site.Link at the top of the page also.
www.kennygreenunlimited.com
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment